I've revised the Nexus track listing to include tracks from my recently released album Left At The Luna Mansion:-
01. He Knows The Use Of Ashes (3:56)
02. 4581 Asclepius (2:29)
03. Calm Like Agent Insects (2:31)
04. Black Olives (4:02)
05. The Sound (3:13)
06. Fissure King (6:11)
07. The Puppet Has No Master (3:17)
08. God, Love, Money & Other Snares (4:47)
09. White Noiz (0:51)
10. 1995 [The Empire Never Ended] (1:42)
11. Waverer (1:24)
12. Scarecrow (6:49)
13. Signifying Mother (2:05)
14. 1969 & Nowhere (2:43)
15. The Hills Are Alive (5:48)
16. I Left Her In Xibalba (2:16)
17. Here To Here (2:25)
18. The Ten Thousand Ontological Uses Of The Word 'Fuck' (2:22)
19. Cygnusolar (2:41)
20. Hometime (1:30)
21. Three Days (1:28)
22. K & I [Panthalassa Shoreline] (3:17)
23. Sandman (2:28)
24. West Ramona Spiders (1:22)
25. Her Constellation (3:35)
Black Olives, Fissure King, God, Love, Money & Other Snares, Scarecrow, The Hills Are Alive, are taken from my album God Thing.
4581 Asclepius, The Puppet Has No Master, 1995 [The Empire Never Ended], Cygnusolar, K & I [Panthalassa Shoreline], Her Constellation, are taken from my album Future Ghosts.
Here To Here is taken from my album Uforia.
Calm Like Agent Insects, Waverer, 1969 & Nowhere, I Left Her In Xibalba, Three Days, are taken from my album Open The Dog.
White Noiz, Signifying Mother, The Ten Thousand Ontological Uses Of The Word 'Fuck', Hometime, Sandman, West Ramona Spiders, are taken from my album Left At The Luna Mansion.
He Knows The Use Of Ashes, The Sound, could perhaps be considered 'bonus tracks'; both are previously unreleased, and taken from my in-progress album All Things Left On Earth.
Currently reading: Across The Sea Of Suns - Gregory Benford
Currently listening: Luminous Darkness - Cyclobe
Currently playing: The Elder Scrolls Online